Friday, September 07, 2007

4 Things to Keep Me Worried for the Next 2 Weeks

Toward the end of the semester, with lots of assignments need to be handed up, reports to be submitted, and not forget about presentations. Before we can rest to grasp some air after all the hassles, final exam is just around the corner.

Well, that's what I'm going through right now.

First, my Analog Integrated Circuit assignment where we are required to design a layout of an IC. Groups are formed and required to choose one of the topics given, and the lucky group of mine chose the topic no other groups picked, which made us the only group. The only group means that we don't have any other group to refer, any help to receive and advise to listen. We have to do everything on our own without the help of the lecturer as the lecturer doesn't even know how to do and the assignment itself is a nightmare - difficult, without any guidance.

Second, Electromagnetic Interference. I'm not going to whine about this one as I still can cope with it :P

Third, FYP... again! Progress report, PCB fabrication (anyone has laser printer? I need it to print my PCB track), hardware soldering, presentation slide to prepare and finally, the presentation! *vomit*

Finally, my industrial training. I heard from my mum that I got an offer from a company (hopefully) but the bad news is, there's no monthly allowance for me. I'll leave this to the last option. Hopefully I can get offers from other company (anyone wants to hire me?) *keeping my fingers crossed*

Tired tired tired
Pressure pressure pressure

Yucks, I hate this challenging life.

No comments: