Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back To West Malaysia

Shout out
I just realized my photos size are large, hence the slow loading time. Sorry :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reached KL this afternoon, ready for a new and last, hopefully, semester to begin.

Time flies so quickly. 3 months ago, I was preparing for my industrial training, buying all the clothes needed, reporting in to the company...

I was assigned to the electrical department, unfortunately electrical things are alien to me since I am from electronics background. I started to learn from the technicians, who are very generous and helpful. As days went by, my knowledges on electrical stuffs grew from 0 to... 0.5. Seriously, I still have not much idea on almost all the things they did during my training... bwahahahahahaha...

Anyway, I will stay in KL for a few days, doing my shopping for my Chinese New Year clothing most probably before going back to Melaka to... continue... my... FYP *sob*

And damn, I haven't finish my Industrial Training report and its presentation slide T____T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is time to go back to the historical place Melacca~~!!

Nervous or not??ha

hao said...

jijitankyy: Nervous lah, a lot of things to be done T__T