Monday, October 15, 2007

Ice-cream Phobia Day

Haagen-Dazs is having an ice-cream buffet at Bangsar Village 2. With RM33.90, you can eat as much ice-cream as you can, but you can only eat 8 selected flavors. I reached KL around 4pm and my friend, Mahui fetched us to Village 2.



Upon reaching, Haagen-Dazs was packed with people. We need to wait for our turn to feast on the ice-creams. It didn't take for a long time before we got ourselves a seat. I started eating scoops by scoops, bowls by bowls. On the seventh scoop, I had to call it a halt as the ice-creams are too creamy. We left Village 2 and headed to 1 Utama for a walk and a dinner.



After hours of deciding where we going to have our dinner, we finally made our decision to dine in Zuup. It is just located beside Pets Wonderland.



I never knew that there's a small chamber hidden behind the wall eveytime I passed by. This was my first visit. We found a place and started to order from the menu.



Spaghetti Bolognese, ordered by Mahui.



Sirloin Steak. I asked for 75% cooked. Overall, the steak tasted just fine. Tender and juicy. Not bad.



I've forgotten what dish is called. I just know that it's a fish... Hehehehe...
The Spaghetti Bolognese costs RM12.90. While the sirloin steak and the fish costed RM18 with a drink or dessert of the day. When we were about to leave the cafe, the waiter took out a free dessert for us as complementary, which is...



My eighth scoop of ice-cream of the day *sweat*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have the haggen dazz ice cream buffet here too but it was quite expensive to me, so didn't went to try.

hao said...

yung: How come it's more expensive one? Should be the same price right? Or they think Penang-kia richer than those staying in KL one? LOL!