Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Busy with FYP

I just got a tag from Jian, here's how it goes:

FEMALE : Your title of post is Me as a mom then write out the possible conversation of you and your kids.

MALE : Your title of post is Me as a Dad then write out the possible conversation of you and your kids.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and for those in between the two genders, you sendiri decide you want to be a Dad or a Mum lah

Let's say I just call my kid kid.

Kid: Papa, how come the...
Me: *Cut in before he can even finish his question* Papa is busy with his Final Year Project now, ask some other time can? Shoo~ shoo~~

-End of Conversation -

Less than 1 more month to hand in my project but I'm miles away from completing it :(

And, it is raining heavily while I'm typing this post... must... resist... from... jumping... onto... my... bed... arrgghhhhh!

My tag victims: Ser & YuinYin... wahahahahaha

No comments: